These energy bites will rock your snacking world. They take NO time at all and are so delicious you’ll want to double the recipe quantities. You probably have most of these ingredients at home already, so get mixin’!
PS I take no credit for this – full recipe here on eat-drink-love.com.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (you can also use honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tbs. melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- 3 tbs. mini chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Other optional add-ins: raisins, nuts, dried fruits, coconut
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well-combined. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls. Mine were about 1-1 1/2-inch in diameter.
- Place the bites into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for about 1 week.